Patch #17 went live on 03/28/2015.
- Added in an experimental network DLL with more allocated memory, this will help with some network related issues.
- OBS will now work correctly in Game Capture mode - enable Anti-Cheat Compatibility setting to use it.
- Set the player's visible range to 300m, and vehicles to 500m. (beyond these ranges you'd need a scope)
- You can now move items around in your inventory without getting the weight exceeded message.
- You now no longer auto-select an item if it gets picked up directly into a storage item (backpack, etc.)
- Increased overall gravity value to match what Crytek uses.
- Using sys_spec 1 will now set the antialiasing mode to 1 instead of 0 (0 causes the blue screen flicker).
- Player will now unequip the current weapon instead of the old way of trying to just hide it in certain situations.
- Optimized view distances for some objects inside of commercial buildings.
- Fixed some objects that were clipping through walls.
- Fixed some spawn locations so less items will spawn inside walls.
- Updated Main menu, VoIP, chat window, and the action menu to use the new modern look.
- Console has been removed to prevent people from abusing it
- All sounds now quit playing when exiting a server.
- The heartbeat sound will no longer play when you are dead.
- Most vehicle sounds should now play correctly and be properly attenuated
- Tire pop sounds are now properly attenuated
- You can only kick while standing.
- Updated melee punch animations.
- Removed head movement during sprint animation with Model 70 rifle.
- Changed aimposes so weapons no longer flick to the left/right when changing between first-person and third-person.
- Adjusted many more animations so feet will now rotate correctly when moving instead of staying parallel to the ground.
- Adjusted some firing animations so sounds won't be cut off at the end of the fire sequence.
- Optimized all the utility poles to have a lot less polygons.
- Adjusted texture colors on some assets that were too bright at night.
- Made correct LODs for white fir trees and adjusted their bending values.
- Hemlock LODs and materials adjusted.
Hotfix 17a - 3/29/2015 Edit
- Fixed crash caused by using the second primary slot which isn't supported yet.
- Fixed crash caused by equipping an item contained inside another item