- Fixed inventory items not being saved/restored when exiting game.
- Fixed new players not seeing recently added items in a vehicle's inventory.
- Fixed duplicating items in vehicle's inventory.
- Removed dark fog shadows.
- Several animations updated/adjusted.
- Added movement to trees
- Added wind emitters so vegetation moves more - makes world not so static looking
- Updated quad bike with correct light position
- Updated quad bike so it doesn't flip over as easily - especially when braking
- Vehicles can now be repaired using the lug wrench
- Adjusted damage caused to vehicles - takes more to destroy them now
- Lug wrench can now be used to repair vehicles. Does no damage to players or AI.
- Fixed recipes for shroom/healing bandage and antiseptic bandage.
- Flare duration changed to two minutes, increased velocity, reduced light radius.
- All chemlights should now last the full 15 minutes as originally intended.
- Changed shotgun to use correct unequip sound in first person mode.
- Removed shotgun server wide select sound.
- Removed server wide vehicle sounds
- VoIP now uses the correct seat location for passengers in vehicles.
- Added river sounds
- Inventory UI updated with new look.
- Added missing AT-15 inventory icon.
- Color of weight text will be altered based on amount carried.
- Fixed UI hang when moving items in a vehicle's inventory.
- New VoIP icons added to better indicate current state.
- Cables added to many of the utility poles.
- Removed physics from military tent ropes so they don't stop players/vehicles.
- Some static cans updated with new look to distinguish them from usable items.
- Many more materials updated/adjusted/optimized (ongoing process).
- Removed rim from static wheels in the world to make it more obvious which one is used on vehicles.
- Water bottle model updated.
- Shotgun textures have slightly higher resolution.
- Textures fixed on the stock of the .22 rifle.
- Optimized burning particle effect from jerry cans.