Miscreated is a multiplayer, post-apocalyptic, survival-based sandbox game created using CryEngine. It's now available for Early Access on Steam and is in the Alpha stage.
|Community Sites and Fan Pages|
|Base Building||Graffiti and other In-Game Art|
Update #58 - 04/20/2018 Edit
- Updated to latest EasyAnitCheat version
- Additional fixes to help reduce chance of a server not accepting incoming connections
- If a memory allocation fails for any reason the game will terminate (helps fix a low memory exploit)
- Many shader compilation issues fixed
- Procedural facial animations support added (mouth, eyes, brows)
- Slightly reduced chances of light fog and rain
- Environmental effect/detection/protection system in place (testable with Geiger counter integrated in Survivotron) - player is not damaged in this update (soon though!)
- Shader cache updated
- Geiger counter support added to Survivotron
- Added throwable C4 explosive item (detonates after 3 seconds)
- Added propane tank trap (two sizes)
- Added in 2 meter size versions for many existing traps
- Adjusted weight of rugs and pelts
- Bear meat is curable on a drying rack
- Fixed spelling of khaki items
- Puffy jacket items added (many variations)
- Fixed raincoat descriptions and protection configurations
- Fixed yellow raincoat weight
- In-game map updated to match level updates
- Lowered weight of propane tank and propane tank traps
- Second seat added to the tractor
- Updated tractor damage setup
- General tractor configuration improvements
- Added in new metal wall with large shooting window
- Added in optimized tow versions for some metal parts that didn't have them (makes towing them easier)
- Changed plated parts surface type from metal_thick to metal to make projectile penetration more realistic
- Fixed descriptions on roof parts
- New spider-like AI added
- Mutants will throw rocks on sight sometimes
- Mutants will no longer attempt to throw rocks at a target behind them
- Improved netsync code for AI
- Added new Gas Station building on the north east beach road
- Fixed issue where AI would walk into a lake close to the center of the map
- Fixed other minor issues reported by testers
- Human spider animation set
- Procedural mouth movement when using VoIP, and blinking added - update to relevant face items to accommodate
- Chewing animation added while eating
- Tractor second seat animations added
- Reload animations added for magazine weapons when no magazine is present
- Altered magazine set up for above weapons to better deal with magazine display during reloading
- Animation support for puffy jackets
- First equip animation added when player is already in tactical mode - for AT15, MK18, and M16
- Several general improvements to audio playback
- Added attenuation set up for small generator
- Added sound effects for human spider mutant
- Level audio optimization (possibly improves audio squealing bug - please provide feedback)
- New select sound effect for pistols and rifles
- Increased physics proxy height on some hotel floors to help prevent objects dropping through them
- Optimized pallet piles for better performance
- Updated oil tanker meshes
- Added LODs for trap items that were missing them
- Slight physics proxy tweak on ShotgunSide trap
- Optimized LODs for some base building parts when seen at a far distance
- Numerous tweaks/improvements to warehouse model and textures
for more information on Update #58 - 04/20/2018
Even though we will try to keep this page up to date with the most important announcements and updates, don't hesitate checking out these various ressources for day-to-day activity of the dev team!
- The Official Miscreated website
- The Miscreated forum announcement page
- The Trello roadmap
- Follow them on Facebook
- Realistic Bullet Physics: Bullet trajectory will change based on gravity, air resistance, and wind.
- Unique Construction system: Use many of the same materials for crafting to create walls, barricades, gates and roofs to construct your secret base deep in a cave or high on a mountain. Store your items in vaults and protect your camp from enemies!
- Dynamic Item Spawns: Weapons and items will usually be found in logical places, but can also be found anywhere in the world. Be sure to check everywhere for items – lockers, stoves, cupboards, and many more.
- Persistent Characters: Your character’s stats and items will be saved when you exit the game. When you log back in, you will have your health, items and location all restored.
- Comprehensive Inventory system: Store items on your character and collect weapons, ammo and other useful items. You can also find additional items to increase the amount of storage space your character has – like backpacks.
- Crafting: A basic crafting system is implemented allowing you to make more powerful melee weapons and items such as advanced bandages. The crafting system is being expanded as the game progresses.
- Food and Water systems: Keep your hunger and water levels up in order for your character to function at maximum efficiency. Low levels of food and hunger have a negative impact on your character’s performance.
- Radiation System: Keep away from radiation to keep your level down. High levels of radiation will also affect your character’s performance.
- Permadeath: When you die all of the items you were carrying stay with your character’s corpse. Other player’s can take them, or you can retrieve them yourself if they are still there when you get back to the corpse.
- Free-for-all PVP: Kill anyone at anytime and steal their loot. There are no safe zones. However, it will be very beneficial in the long run to make a few friends.
- Dynamic Weather System: Rain, snow, fog, wind, and other weather patterns are all dynamically generated and will create unique game play opportunities. The intensity of weather patterns will also be supported – from light fog to dense fog, for example.
- Full Day/Night Cycles: Charge in during the day or wait until night time for a sneaky approach. The game features a real 24 hour clock based on the location of the server you are playing on.
- First and Third Person Camera Views: Switch views based on personal preference (can be limited based on individual server settings).
- Underground Areas: Explore hidden underground bunkers, caves, and caverns. Explore the map well as some will be hard to find, and you’ll have to swim to get in some of them.
- Ingame VoIP: Realistically attenuated voice communication
- Vehicles: Three vehicles are currently fully functional in the game. Scavenge for parts to get them running!
- Random Encounters: Encounters can be spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map.
- Incapacitation System: Allows other players to revive or execute you based on conditions surrounding your death.
- Compelling PVE: Watch out for mutants who want nothing more then to post your head on a pole. These aren’t just boring zombies that slowly shamble towards you. A variety of unique enemies will exist all with the sole function of eviscerating you and devouring your corpse. Bandits will also use a variety of weapons both ranged and melee to make sure today is your last day.
- Item Storage: Stash items around the world in items such as tents, vehicles, and other items. Return to them later to retrieve your items – if another player hasn’t found and taken them at least.
- Bounty system: Place a contract on someones head or go reap other bounties yourself.
- Persistent World: Explore a huge world with a playable space of over 64km² (8km x 8km). * atm only about 20% available
- Police Handcuffs
created by A FANDOM user 1 day ago
New page: Police handcuffs are a item that can be used to restrain survivors. The only way to take the handcuffs off of a survivor is by using the handcuff... Summary: I added in a actual start to the page, describing the main purpose of the handcuffs
- Talk:Motorcycle Helmet
new comment by A FANDOM user 2 days ago
new comment by A FANDOM user 5 days ago
Comment: well, if its a populated server, people will horde vehicles.
- Chocolate Bar
edited by A FANDOM user 6 days ago
Summary: Fixed stats
new comment by A FANDOM user 6 days ago
Comment: As in?
edited by A FANDOM user
- Talk:Base Building
new comment by A FANDOM user
Comment: Yeah because spawnpoints on a massive map like this is just a stupid idea, right? What a fucking idiot.
- Talk:Rifle Flashlight
new comment by A FANDOM user
Comment: In 2018 it is possible to attach the flashlight attachment to your DD-Mk18
new comment by A FANDOM user
Comment: anyone found Amalgaduino and where !
- Duct Tape
edited by Tackofuzzi