Miscreated is a multiplayer, post-apocalyptic, survival-based sandbox game created using CryEngine. It's now available for Early Access on Steam and is in the Alpha stage.
|Community Sites and Fan Pages|
|Base Building||Weather||Graffiti and other In-Game Art|
|Vehicles||Things To Be Worked On|
Update #61 - 07/13/18 Edit
Skins Support Edit
- Support for applying a skin to an item has been added to the game
- The Amalgamated kiosks now have a new tab named "Skins" that will show you all the skins you currently have
- While using a kiosk you can right-click on any item in your inventory which you have a custom skin for and select the "Apply Skin" option
- A custom skin will persist on an item if you store it in game (crate/tent/etc.), however if you store an item in the kiosk any custom skin will be removed
- Applying a skin does not cost any amCoins
- The tooltip for an item will inform you if there is a custom skin applied to the item
- Some skins that are awarded to players cannot be sold or traded, but random skins you receive while playing can be sold/traded using Steam
Miscreated Pre-order Rewards Edit
If you were one of the fans who originally pre-ordered the game, thank you!, and you can now claim some exclusive skins Go to http://claim.miscreatedgame.com and enter in the information in the form
Everyone that pre-ordered will receive the Hoodie Biker skin: http://miscreatedgame.com/shots/item_images/HoodieBikerSkin_2048.png
If you purchased the Founder's option, then you will also receive the AT-12 Founder's skin: http://miscreatedgame.com/shots/item_images/Rem870Founders_2048.png
Steam Inventory Edit
- A lot of the in-game items have had their names and descriptions updated so they will appear correctly in Steam
- Several icons have also been corrected
- If a failure occurs while trying to store an item in your Steam inventory the amCoins and in-game item should not be removed from the player
!report chat command Edit
- If a player kills you and you suspect them of cheating, you can now use the !report chat command to report the player
- All reports will go directly to EAC and they will be responsible for identifying and banning cheaters
- You need to use the !report command within 5 minutes of being killed by a suspected cheater
- Any message you type after the command will be included in the report to EAC, example: !report he was flying in the air when he killed me
- Do not use it to report frivolous issues or non-cheat related reports - those will be ignored
Cheat Prevention Edit
- Several measures have been implemented to prevent users from using some third party programs to cheat
- We apologize to users who legitimately used some of these programs, but it was necessary to disable them to reduce cheating
- Some of the programs affected were: ReShade, SweetFx, Nvidia Profile Inspector, and similar programs
- Attempting to use these types of programs will not result in a game ban, but they will no longer alter the game
- Several issues with servers have been resolved. Most of them have been caused by the AI system, but we have also fixed issues caused by the storage increase from Update #60.
- Reduced chance of finding amCoins in registers, increased chance from AI
- Added more hidden places to find items
- Game now prevents storing items in slots where an item should not be allowed - even if the UI appears to allow it
- Fixed bug where you could pick up a fanny pack with items still inside of it
- Refillable items will now display "Refill" or "Consume" correctly in the UI
- Large commercial crates can no longer spawn a packed tent - will spawn vehicles parts in their place
- Fixed network issue where network ids were not being reused correctly (this should allow servers to run longer in the future without requiring a restart)
- If a player falls through the map they will now be reset to on top of the terrain
- Lug wrench can no longer repair melee weapons
- Fixed the repairing a base part achievement so it's obtainable
- New kiosk related achievement added (also awards a new skin)
- Easter jacket no longer spawns (oops)
- Changed third person model on single sandbag back to box because it was being used to stack and base raid
- Updated texture on the Black Widow katana so it looks more unique
- The jetski now has a custom texture applied to it, so it fits in more with the general look of the game
- Fixed gamepad support for the jetski
- Improved suspension on the sedans to improve off-road damage
- Fixed boats/jetskis holding throttle when driver exits vehicle
Base Building Edit
- Fixed issue with initial state of a locked door not being sent to clients correctly
- Stick scaffolding added - these can be used to quickly place up scaffolding and have very low health
- Adjusted Horseshoe cave so it's no longer submerged in the ocean
- Fixed a few metal part spawners that were partly clipping into the terrain
- Adjusted Radiation Valley effect area, players shouldn't be radiated as quickly
- Replaced some of the old semi truck models with new ones (More will be added in the map in future for destroyed vehicle variety)
- Wolves should move around as a pack again
- Minor improvement to wolf behavior
- Reduced chance of wolves barking away from player when encircling
- Fixed group perception so all wolves will engage in combat when one does
- Fix for mutants occasionally not ragdolling on death due to packet drops
- Fixed slots appearing as white, like when using a kiosk, when accessing a vehicle
- Fixed item slots still showing as items were moved around in the inventory
- All kiosk items are now sorted by their title
- Display rounds in a magazine as part of the action prompt
- Unique sounds added for the jet ski
- Added animation for charging bolt of M249 for empty reload
- Tweaked proxy on oil tanker cabin to allow players through doorway
Even though we will try to keep this page up to date with the most important announcements and updates, don't hesitate checking out these various ressources for day-to-day activity of the dev team!
- The Official Miscreated website
- The Miscreated forum announcement page
- The Trello roadmap
- Follow them on Facebook
- Realistic Bullet Physics: Bullet trajectory will change based on gravity, air resistance, and wind.
- Unique Construction system: Use many of the same materials for crafting to create walls, barricades, gates and roofs to construct your secret base deep in a cave or high on a mountain. Store your items in vaults and protect your camp from enemies!
- Dynamic Item Spawns: Weapons and items will usually be found in logical places, but can also be found anywhere in the world. Be sure to check everywhere for items – lockers, stoves, cupboards, and many more.
- Persistent Characters: Your character’s stats and items will be saved when you exit the game. When you log back in, you will have your health, items and location all restored.
- Comprehensive Inventory system: Store items on your character and collect weapons, ammo and other useful items. You can also find additional items to increase the amount of storage space your character has – like backpacks.
- Crafting: A basic crafting system is implemented allowing you to make more powerful melee weapons and items such as advanced bandages. The crafting system is being expanded as the game progresses.
- Food and Water systems: Keep your hunger and water levels up in order for your character to function at maximum efficiency. Low levels of food and hunger have a negative impact on your character’s performance.
- Radiation System: Keep away from radiation to keep your level down. High levels of radiation will also affect your character’s performance.
- Permadeath: When you die all of the items you were carrying stay with your character’s corpse. Other player’s can take them, or you can retrieve them yourself if they are still there when you get back to the corpse.
- Free-for-all PVP: Kill anyone at anytime and steal their loot. There are no safe zones. However, it will be very beneficial in the long run to make a few friends.
- Dynamic Weather System: Rain, snow, fog, wind, and other weather patterns are all dynamically generated and will create unique game play opportunities. The intensity of weather patterns will also be supported – from light fog to dense fog, for example.
- Full Day/Night Cycles: Charge in during the day or wait until night time for a sneaky approach. The game features a real 24 hour clock based on the location of the server you are playing on.
- First and Third Person Camera Views: Switch views based on personal preference (can be limited based on individual server settings).
- Underground Areas: Explore hidden underground bunkers, caves, and caverns. Explore the map well as some will be hard to find, and you’ll have to swim to get in some of them.
- Ingame VoIP: Realistically attenuated voice communication
- Vehicles: Three vehicles are currently fully functional in the game. Scavenge for parts to get them running!
- Random Encounters: Encounters can be spawned dynamically and located anywhere on the map.
- Incapacitation System: Allows other players to revive or execute you based on conditions surrounding your death.
- Compelling PVE: Watch out for mutants who want nothing more then to post your head on a pole. These aren’t just boring zombies that slowly shamble towards you. A variety of unique enemies will exist all with the sole function of eviscerating you and devouring your corpse. Bandits will also use a variety of weapons both ranged and melee to make sure today is your last day.
- Item Storage: Stash items around the world in items such as tents, vehicles, and other items. Return to them later to retrieve your items – if another player hasn’t found and taken them at least.
- Bounty system: Place a contract on someones head or go reap other bounties yourself.
- Persistent World: Explore a huge world with a playable space of over 64km² (8km x 8km). * atm only about 20% available
edited by Macoustics 2 minutes ago
- Healing Mushroom
edited by Macoustics 4 minutes ago
edited by Macoustics 5 minutes ago
edited by Macoustics 8 minutes ago
- Antiseptic Bandage
edited by Macoustics 9 minutes ago
- AntiRad Pills
edited by Macoustics 11 minutes ago
- AntiRad Mushrooms
edited by Macoustics 14 minutes ago
edited by Macoustics 14 minutes ago
- Antibiotic Bandage
edited by Macoustics 14 minutes ago
- Fanny Pack
edited by MissFierce 4 hours ago